You are a hardworking merchant. You will build shops, sell goods, and struggle to earn money.
AGORA is a simple game about constructing a sprawling marketplace. There are fires, floods, and festivals to add excitement. But the coolest thing about the game is that you can play your cards nearly anywhere, at any angle!
AGORA was originally released in 2002 as one of the compact and critically acclaimed HIP POCKET GAMES line. It is arguably the best one of the bunch. It is a simple tile-placing strategy game for 2-4 players, with a play time of about 20 minutes.
Here are the files you will need to produce your own copy of AGORA:
- AGORA Rules (PDF, 2.4 MB)
- AGORA Règles en Français (PDF, 6 MB)
- AGORA Cards (PDF, 16.6 MB)
- AGORA Card Backs (PDF, 232 KB)
Along with printing these files, you will need to provide the following spare parts:
- About 25 small colored counters for each player;
- Money in denominations of 1 and 5 (about $50 per player) or a score pad;
- A table, and one to three friends.
HOW TO MAKE TILE CARDS