The best things in life are other people’s things.
Freeloader is a game about mooching off others. You will wander the streets trying to “borrow” food, clothing, and shelter, and maybe score a few points with the finer things.
The game board is a loop of six houses (the Doctor, the Lawyer, the Gambler, etc.) plus a deck of things they will absentmindedly lend you. The finer things are worth more points, but without Food, Clothing, and Shelter, you haven’t got a chance!
Freeloader is a hard-to-find Cheapass Game that was printed only once and never really took off. Did it get a fair chance? We have no idea. You should take a look and find out for yourself. And hey, it’s free!
PRINT & PLAY FILES
Freeloader supports 3-6 players and takes approximately one hour to pay. Download the print-and-play all at once via a handy .zip, or access individual files below:
- Freeloader Rules: A single 8.5” x 11” double-sided page, designed to fold in half.
- Freeloader Boards: Six separate small boards, each on its own page.
- Trim the corners off the insides of these boards as indicated so they can be assembled in a loop.
- Freeloader Cards: Six pages containing 54 cards.
- Freeloader Card Backs (optional)
- Freeloader Box (optional)
In addition, you will need a pawn and about 30 counters for each player, and four 6-sided dice.