Europe. France. The Cordon Rouge. Two problems with a common solution: Mad cows from England and unexploded bombs in France.
You will round up a herd of mad cows, give them a stirring pep talk, and march them through the fields of France, unearthing leftover bombs from the Great War. Cows explode, people make money, everyone wins.
And by “everyone wins” we mean, obviously, that the person who makes the most money wins.
PRINT & PLAY FILES
Unexploded Cow supports 3-7 players and takes 40 minutes to play. Download the entire print-and-play via a handy .zip, or access individual components below:
- Unexploded Cow Rules: A single 8.5″ x 11″ double-sided page, designed to fold in half.
- Unexploded Cow Main Deck Cards: Eight pages containing 69 cards.
- Print these on a different color of paper (or use different colored sleeves) than the City deck.
- Unexploded Cow Main Deck Backs (optional)
- Unexploded Cow City Deck: Two pages including 12 cards.
- Print these on a different color of paper (or use different colored sleeves) than the Main deck.
- Unexploded Cow City Deck Backs (optional)
- Unexploded Cow Box (optional)
In addition, you will need one six-sided die and money.